CloserCompany: Your Company Name Here
WI - Madison
Responsible for managing and successfully closing REO properties for specified clients. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Preparation of HUD 1 Settlement Statements
- Correct preparation of Deeds
- Survey review
- Balancing file in preparation of funding
- Updating client systems as needed and executing title policies.
- Will coordinate management of files with the closing processor and post closer
- Must be able to manage a file load of approximately 65 to 75 active files per month
- Excellent communication with clients, agents, lenders and internal teammates
- H.S. Diploma or equivalent required, some college preferred
- Florida Title Agent License strongly preferred
- Excellent customer service and "soft skills
- Strong verbal & written communication
- Strong computer skills
- Ability to multi-task, self-manage, trouble-shoot.
- Knowledge of closing bank-owned (REO) properties a plus.
Experience working for a Title Company or Real Estate Law Firm required.
Long hours sitting and using office equipment and computers. Some lifting of supplies and materials from time to time.
ControlID: 14.234.89 SHR