Title Compliance AnalystCompany: Your Company Name Here
GA - Atlanta
The Title Agent will search real estate records both online and in County Courthouses to pull deeds, mortgages, contracts, easements, tax cards, plats, and other instruments required to complete a title search. The Title Agent will be responsible for compiling the information onto a Limited Title Certificate (LTC). Candidate must be proficient at reading deeds, legal descriptions, plats, easements, searching parcel data, and producing a chain of title.
- Bachelor's or Associate's degree preferred.
- Minimum of two (2) years of title experience.
- Must have experience in analyzing titles, identifying key information about parcels and able to communicate such effectively to property owners.
- Demonstrated knowledge in reading and understanding real estate terminology.
- Ability to ascertain types of title evidence required to obtain descriptions of properties and names involved.
- Prior experience in analyzing title reports, verification of property ownerships, mortgages, liens, and/or judgement against properties and determining if restrictions such as delinquent taxes will affect titles and limit property use.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstarted organizational, planning, and prioritization skills.
- Analytical, problem solving, and negotiation skills.
- 10-25% of your time is spent traveling within a region.
- Must be proficient with MS Office Suite, SharePoint and other electronic tools.
- Must be proficient using multiple peripherals, including but not limited to, tablet, smartphone, laptop, printer, etc.
- Valid Driver's License
Key Result Areas (KRAs):
- Time Management
- Stakeholder Relationships
- Professional Development