Title Insurance Business DevelopmentNY - New York
Business Development: Title Insurance
Seeking an aggressive, competitive and ambitious individual interested in a rewarding career with unlimited earning potential providing real estate information, title and closing services to a diverse client base. Our client's business development associates are critical to their mission. The focus of this position is to build and maintain lasting relationships with lenders, asset managers, real estate attorneys, investors, developers, brokers and other industry decision makers, as well as help to foster a transparent and friendly interface with the consumer public.
Our client delivers valuation, title and closing and flood services to mortgage originators; end-to-end subservicing to mortgage servicers; and default valuation, default and loss mitigation title and closing, field services and liquidation solutions that support servicer loss mitigation efforts and the foreclosure process.
Executive's responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Develops and executes a call plan to include real estate agents, brokers, lenders, attorneys and other people of influence in the industry.
- Must be highly visible by attending and participating in community and Real estate functions.
- Displays or demonstrates product, using examples or brochures while emphasizing the uniqueness of the organization
- Effectively deliver group and individual presentation to customer groups, target customers, cooperating agents and others.
- Compile lists of prospective customers based on, trade shows, newspaper sources, industry ads internet and other sources.
- Applicant should possess strong Interpersonal skills and integrity.
- Proven successful sales and account management experience a must
- Real estate transactional experience (hands on) preferred
- Proven ability to build strong relationships
- Excellent follow through and organizational skills
- Ability to communicate effectively at an executive level
- Excellent personal presentation skills
- True desire to give outstanding customer service
- Action and Process oriented
- High Energy with a 'can do' attitude
- Ability to drive to results with a strong competitive drive to be the best
- Ability to set and manage priorities, manage multiple tasks and deliverables
- Experience prospecting and building a network for new business opportunities and referrals
- Strong negotiating skills
- Build new client relationships, secures new orders and expands client base.
- Communicates proactively and in a timely manner with all clients.