Escrow AssistantCompany: Platinum Title Partners
TX - Austin
Platinum Title Partners is dedicated to providing exceptional title insurance, real estate closing and related services to lenders, brokers and purchasers throughout the state of Texas. With an in-house attorney available for consultation and document preparation and highly trained escrow officers and assistants with over 100 years combined experience, Platinum Title Partners can handle all transaction needs. Three office locations -- Houston, Austin, and San Antonio.
Our Austin office (Bee Cave area) is currently searching for an experienced Escrow Assistant to join the team. Please read through the responsibilities and requirements below.
Primary Responsibilities include:
• Review commitments, order pay-offs, and collect surveys
• Assist with scheduling and coordination of closings to include meeting place, attendees, and notaries, as required
• Communicate with lender(s) regarding instructions, follow-up needs, etc.
• Prepare settlement statements
• Coordination of funding, pay-offs, commissions, and tax payments
• Assist with all phases of documentation; work-up files from beginning to end
• Provide excellent customer service to all involved in the transactions
• Two (2) plus years as an Escrow Assistant in a title company
• Commercial Real Estate experience preferred, but not required
• Exceptional organization skills, ability to multi-task, handle heavy work load efficiently and with accuracy
• Intermediate to advanced-level skill in MS Office; experience working with Ram Quest a plus
• Ability to work well in a team environment, as well as on independent projects
• Professional and friendly work environment
• Business casual dress Monday through Friday; Professional dress required when meeting with clients
• Competitive salary and excellent company benefits
• Career development opportunities
Equal opportunity employer.
Thank you for your time and interest in career opportunities with Platinum Title Partners! Resumes submitted will be reviewed for immediate consideration. Candidates possessing the skills and experience required will be contacted by an HR representative to discuss the opening.
ControlID: 14.234.89 SHR